Civil Materials Testing
Director of Civil Materials Testing
Director of Non-Destructive Examinations
716.592.3980 ext 148
Civil Materials Testing
The Encorus Group provides testing and inspection services for a wide variety of civil engineering disciplines such as concrete, soils, asphalt, structural steel and subsurface exploration. Our highly trained inspectors are certified by a wide range of standards set forth by the benchmark professional organizations of civil material testing. To meet the high standards required for client projects, our laboratory is accredited/inspected by the CCRL, AMRL, and US Army Corps of Engineers.
The field and lab capabilities of the Encorus Group make it easy to customize services for a wide range of specific project requirements.
The Encorus Group provides a full line of non-destructive testing services for our manufacturing and industrial clients. Our staff of inspectors are highly experienced, certified in accordance with ASNT SNT-TC-1A / CP-189 and focused on providing quality testing for our customers. Every job is planned, scheduled and executed with the requirements of the client at the forefront.
NDE Services include:
Encorus's Environmental staff is highly dedicated and brings over 40 years of combined professional geologic and environmental/engineering experience to your project. Our goal is to provide a cost-effective, direct and focused approach to solving your environmental problems. We achieve this by working directly with you to understand your site-specific needs and deliver high quality service, on-time and on-budget – that is the Encorus Group advantage.
Environmental testing includes:
• Phase I Environmental Site Assessment/All Appropriate Inquiry (ASTM E1527)
• Transaction Screen Report (ASTM E1528)
• Risk Assessment and Record Search (Desktop review)
• Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
• Underground Storage Tank (UST) Investigation and Remediation
• Soil, groundwater, and vapor sampling and subcontracted laboratory analyses
• Geologic consulting
• Subsurface Investigations (drill rig inspection for environmental and geotechnical projects)
• Geophysical investigations (magnetometer, soil resistivity)
• Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) for roadway investigations
• Soil Infiltrometer Testing
• Storm Water Inspection (SWPPP)
• Banks and lending institutions
• Commercial and private property owners
• Municipality, state, and federal agencies
Environmental Testing Contact:
Andrew J. Kucserik, CPG, PG
716.592.3980, ext. 149 (O)