The focus of Encorus Group’s Electrical Engineering Group is the safety of our clients. From switchgear design to arc flash analysis to control system and automation design, our goal is to find safe, efficient solutions.
Encorus Group’s electrical engineers have had the privilege of working with clients in the healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, energy, nuclear, and private industries. Their varied skillset has allowed the firm to complete projects ranging from commercial lighting design to the complete revamp of the electrical system serving a VA Medical Center, and everything in between.
Encorus brings experience in automation and control system design to your project, having designed complex control systems for the WIPP site in Carlsbad, NM, Building Management Systems for office and retail facilities, and electrical control systems for Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers. In addition to design, Encorus offers services to ensure the safety of your facility, employees, and clients, including Arc Flash Analysis, Hazard Operations Reviews, code compliance review, failure / origin and cause investigation, and hazard mitigation plans.
About Our Service
Engineering, design and field support for:
- Control Systems (Hardwired, PLC, HMI)
- Service Entrance and Building Services
- Raceway Systems
- Ground Grid Systems
- Protective Device Coordination Studies
- PLC & HMI Software Programming
- Forensic Engineering Evaluations
- Load Flow, Short-Circuit, Arc Flash
- Medium/Low Voltage Distribution Systems (Transformers, Switchgear, Switchboards, Panelboards, Motor Control Centers, UPS Systems, Generator Systems)
- Database design (SQL, Access, Etc.)
- Instrument and equipment tagging
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Efficiency Studies
In addition, should your project require staff augmentation, we can assist in filling those roles. We recognize that our role as a consulting engineering firm is to help our clients achieve their goals, and we approach every project as an opportunity to provide “better solutions to the toughest problems.”
We’re happy to discuss how partnering with Encorus can help your Design project succeed.
Electrical Engineering Contact Form
Please fill out our quick form and Tom will be in contact shortly.