Experience in Nuclear, Medical,
and Industrial Facilities
The protection of life and property is one of the most important investments you can make.
With decades of fire protection and life safety design experience, Encorus can bring you expert solutions to ensure the safety of your facility and staff. We have designed fire protection systems ranging in size from a single room to a 30-building campus. Encorus has specialized fire protection experience in the nuclear, medical, and industrial arenas.
Encorus has worked with a range of clients and different facility needs. From fire and smoke detection systems to master fire alarm control stations and remote monitoring stations, we are dedicated to keeping your employees, clients, and facilities safe. In addition to fire detection and suppression system design, Encorus can assist you with Fire Hazard Analysis, life safety code evaluations and assessments, emergency planning and hazards assessments, and code interpretation and evaluation. In the event that you have experienced a fire in your facility, Encorus is able to assist you or your insurance carrier in the determination of origin and cause and help determine reparability, extent of repairs, and safety upgrades necessary to prevent another such occurrence.
About Our Service
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Lightning Protection Assessments
- Wildland Fire Assessments
- Custom Fire Detection Design and Special Detection Applications
- Special Hazards Suppression System Design
- Glovebox, Hot Cell, and Lab Hood Fire Suppression Design
- Life Safety Code Evaluations and Assessments
- Emergency Planning and Hazards Assessments
- Fire Barrier Design, Repair and Management
- Code Interpretation/Application