Certified Staff for Any Inspection
Whether the reason for your inspection is to meet regulatory requirements, perform risk mitigation for an insurance carrier, or to establish and maintain a high-quality mechanical integrity asset management program, our team can provide highly experienced and certified inspectors to meet your needs.
Our Mechanical Integrity group has assisted clients like Praxair, Repsol Oil & Gas USA, United Refining, Lonza, Sonneborn, NOCO Energy Corp., and VanDeMark Chemical.
Encorus Group’s Mechanical Integrity team is comprised of full-time engineers and inspectors with decades of extensive experience in field inspection, data evaluation, fitness for service evaluations, and reporting. Our team has experience in a variety of industries, such as energy, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, and food processing. Encorus’s certified inspectors can provide above-ground tank inspections, failure analysis, OSHA compliance, and other services vital to keeping your facility up to par and operating safely.
In addition, our team is NBIC certified to provide in-service inspections for boilers and pressure vessels.
Our Inspection Services
With decades of experience in multiple industries, Encorus Group offers a unique range of mechanical integrity inspection capabilities. We provide comprehensive project support, from program development, to field inspections/implementation through fitness for service calculations and repair procedures. We help our clients meet local, state, and federal regulatory requirements so that they can remain focused on their core business. Our inspection services include the following:
- API 510/570/653 Inspections
- Steel Tank Institute SP001 Inspections
- Pennsylvania DEP Tank Inspections
- NACE Coatings Inspections/Specifications
- Certified Welding Inspector-CWI
- Repair Procedure Development
- API Risk Based Inspection Programs
- Fitness for Service/Failure Analysis
- Vendor Surveillance
- NYS DEC Chemical Bulk Storage Inspections
- NYS DEC Petroleum Bulk Storage
- EPA Spill Prevention Control/Countermeasure Plans
- Fabrication QA/QC-Vessels, Piping, Tanks, FRP
- P+ID Field Walk downs and Verification
- Pressure Relief and Vent System Design Basis
- Inspection Management Services
- Program Development/Turnaround Planning
Whatever your inspection needs, the Mechanical Integrity Inspection team at Encorus Group can offer better solutions to the toughest problems. Find out how partnering with Encorus can work for you. Request a quote, or contact Keith Taylor, our Director of Mechanical Integrity, at 716.592.3980, ext. 143 or [email protected].
We have the certifications.